The Purpose Driven Life is a devotional book, and with over 30 million copies sold, it’s become quite popular. So what’s all the fuss about? Well, the book offers readers a 40-day personal spiritual journey, and presents what the author says are God’s five purposes for human life on Earth. They are:
1 You were planned for God’s pleasure
2 You were formed for God’s family
3 You were created to become like Christ
4 You were shaped for serving God
5 You were made for a mission
What you’re suppose to do with the book is this. It’s divided up into 40 brief chapters, and the reader is urged to read but one chapter a day so you can take time to think about it’s implications for your life. Therefore, you really start finding yourself interacting with the book, and not just merely “reading” it. To that end, each chapter finishes with points to ponder, a verse to remember, and a question to consider.
From today until tomorrow, March 31, 2017 at exactly 12NN, you can get this book at 30% off exclusively at passagesbooks.com. Use the code 5AEG773B9FNK when you check out the book and you just pay P227.50, plus applicable shipping fees. (SRP is P375).
About the Book:
Translated into over 50 languages, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it is a guide to a spiritual journey that has transformed millions of lives. Once you take this journey, you’ll never be the same again. This new, expanded edition of The Purpose Driven Life, created for a new generation of reader, includes:
– Video introductions by Rick Warren to chapters 1-40
– An audio Bible study at the end of each chapter, with over 30 additional hours of teaching by Rick Warren.
– Two new bonus chapters on the most common barriers to living a purpose driven life.
– Access to an online community where you can discuss your journey to purpose, get feedback, and receive support.
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond mere survival and success to a life of significance-the life you were meant to live. On your journey you’ll find the answers to 3 of life’s most important questions:
– The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
– The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
– The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Transform your life. Start your journey today.
Credit: John Adams, OMF Facebook Page